50Nm – Heavy Duty Window Wipers.
Ideal for average to high speed commercial vessels.
- A compact and robust unit
- Low maintenance
- Silent running
- Pantograph and pendulum types available
- Arms with blades up to 39 inches (1000mm) available for average speed vessels
- Arms with blades up to 25 inches (610mm) available for high speed vessels
- Fixed arc and variable arc models
- 12 and 24 volt DC
- Two speeds (12V - 33/53 1/min; 24V - 28/43 1/min)
- Self parking facility
- Insulated earth return fitted as standard
- Operated by various controls including a rotary switch, toggle switch, rocker switch or a multi-speed/function control system.
Please use the drop-down menu to select a suitable product!
a) Variable, non-fixed - the customer selects a suitable one during the installation and, if necessary, later changes it between 35º and 90º;
b) Fixed - the factory-set drive has one gear 25º - 90º (by 5º step) that cannot be changed.
b) Not standard
From 120 - 240mm (5mm step) to mount the wiper arms pass the bulkhead up to 125 mm.
a) floating idler where the distance between the shafts is variable;
b) distance from the drive shaft 50mm (special order)
c) distance from the drive shaft 60mm (special order)
(a) compact, standard solution, left-handed
a) 12V insulated earth (IER)
b) 24V insulated earth (IER)
|Fuse (A)||15 (12V), 6.3 (24V)|
|Speed [1/min]||28, 33, 43, 53|
|Power Consumption (A)||2.5 (12V), 1.3 (24V)|