This low profile automatic submersible bilge pump senses bilge water level and switches on and off automatically.
Can be fitted deep in confined bilge areas, under engines and cockpit floors.
- Drains down to as little as 9mm (1/3")
- Electric Field Sensor Technology
- Straight forward installation
- Multi-position pump and body
- Efficient performance strainer design
- Easy clean
- Unique strainer
- Integrated bleed ball - prevents airlocks
- Barb connection or non-return valve
- Rotates to suit installation
New Improved Design
- Longer run on time for better drainage.
- New installation wedge for optimized operation.
- Fits deep into bilge where other pumps can't.
- No separate bilge switch is required.
- Water level detected by automatically controlled patented electric field sensor.
- Waterproof electronics - protects against water ingress.
- Quick and easy to install - long wires, strainer and outlet rotate to suit bilge area.
- Unaffected by wave motion.
- Environmentally friendly and mercury free.
- Manual override facility included.
- Solid state switching - no moving parts.
- Suitable for use in fresh or salt water.
- Unique clever strainer design
- Easily removable and replaceable for cleaning
Awards and Accreditations
- Qualtec Award - Menzione Speciale 2009
- NMMA Innovation Award - Honourable Mention 2009
- CE Certified
Approvals and Standards
- Conforms to ISO 8849 and ISO 15083
- Ignition protected per ABYC and USCG standards
- NMMA type accepted
|Material||ABS [acrylonitrile butadiene styrene], polypropylene|
|Compliance||EN ISO 15083, EN ISO 8849|
|Flow Rate [l/min]||40|
|Hose Fitting [mm]||19.0|
|Power Consumption [A]||3.4|