BSB 60 M12 Anti Vibration Mounts, 70 - 245kg
Product Status: OUT OF OUR STOCK
Delivery time: Please ask for quote!
AMC Mecanocaucho® BSB engine anti vibration mounts are anti vibration elements which work the rubber in shear and compression with an optimal ratio of stiffness and horizontal stability. These engine mounts are really applicable when stability is a priority in an anti vibration suspension. In applications where the degree of isolation is the priority we thoroughly recommend the use of BRB captive mount.
- The top metal hood protects the rubber from the Ozone, UV rays, diesel or oils which may cause major damage to the rubber.
- The metal parts have a suitable anticorrosive treatment for outdoor applications. RoHs compliant.
- They have an interlocking metal component that provides a fail-safe protection for mobile applications. This device limits vertical movement when the mounting is submitted to shock inputs.
- The mounts are clearly identified, as the baseplates are engraved with the type and hardness, which makes it possible to easily recognise the part even after several years of use.
- The hood has a cross stamped on the top, which enhances its stiffness on mobile applications and also improves the evacuation of oils or liquids that splash onto it.
This anti vibration mount is suitable for mobile rotating machines that require greater control of movement due to axial and radial shock inputs providing reasonable values of vibration and noise attentuation, such as:
- Pumps, Marine-Land auxiliary units, Industrial Vehicles, Compressors, Ventilators…
This mount is suitable for the isolation of mobile rotating machines which are exposed to axial and radial shocks, dripping oil or diesel or exposure to the weather.
|Certificate||ABS, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL|