DEF-TS is composed by a compact keypad (which also acts as a flaps position viewer) and by an hydraulic unit which activates the double-action cylinders, which have built-in a sensor that provides the real time positioning of the flaps.
In DEF-TS system the position sensors and the hydraulic pipes are not in direct contact with marine water so that they can not be corroded by external agents. DEF-TS is designed to bring back in idle position the flaps whenever the engine of the boat is turned off, in order to prevent damages due to salt corrosion and fouling to the piston rod of the cylinders.
DEF-TS system was studied to be easily and quickly installed on all types of transoms, also thanks to the drilling template that we supply and that facilitates the drilling operation of the transom and make extremely precise positioning of the system on the hull.
|Weight [KG]||paadile kuni 17 000|
|Material||AISi-304 [corrosion resistance stainless steel], AISi-316 [marine grade stainless steel]|
|Boat Length [m]||up to 10.00|
|Voltage [V]||12, 24|
- Trim flaps type S 250mm (width) x 300mm (depth) blades, 2 pcs;
- Hydraulics stainless steel AISI316 cylinders with internal position sensor, bore Ø40mm, piston rod Ø25mm, stroke 60mm, 2 pcs;
- Nipples fittings 1/4G-1/4G MM complete with copper gasket, 4 pcs;
- Hydraulic pipes length 1 m, 4 pcs;
- Mini hydraulic unit, 1 pcs;
- Electronic panel for interface of sensor and keyboard with auto retract function with 4 movements wiring, 1 pcs;
- Control keypad with led display of flaps position (including also a wiring cable 10m long), 1 pcs;
- TCEI screws M8x90 made in stainless steel AISI304 A2, 8 pcs;
- TTQST screws M8x90 in stainless steel AISI304 A2, 10 pcs;
- Flat large washers Ø8 ISO 7089/7091 in stainless steel AISI304, 18 pcs;
- Self-locking nuts M8 ISO 7040 in stainless steel AISI304, 18 pcs.