Revolutionary 2-component polish- & wax system which creates a unique and impermeable molecular shield on hard surfaces like gel coat, painted steel/wood and stainless steel. DULON 1&2 gives a long-lasting high gloss armour protection, is both easy to apply and economical.
- Gives an amazing deep lustre
- Outlasts all other polish and wax
- Easy to apply & economical in use
- Used on many superyachts worldwide
|Package (mm)||210 x 120 x 60|
INSTRUCTION FOR USE PRETREATMENT
- Use DULON BOATBOTTOM CLEAN 24 to remove algae, barnacles and weed.
- Use DULON HULL & WATERLINE CLEAN 22 to remove scale and brownish/yellow stains.
- Use DULON POLY POLISH (strong, medium or fine) to restore weathered surfaces also to remove dull patches, scratches, persistent stains and streaks.
- Use PREDULON 00 to remove surface dirt, grease, oil, old wax and silicon traces.
DULONATING - MANUALLY
- Apply DULON 1 using a damp cloth or sponge and leave it to dry until white haze appears.
- Do not rub off!
- Apply DULON 2 using a damp cloth or sponge and leave it to dry until white haze appears.
- Buff using a dry cloth or lamb’s wool pad and the 2-component high gloss protection system has been activated.
DULONATING – WITH POLISHINGMACHINE (concentric + medium, soft polishing pad and lambswool)
- lightly moisten the polishing pad (medium) and apply a small amount on the pad.
- spread DULON 1 thinly over surface.
- polish with medium rotation speed until a white haze appears.
- do not rub off!
- lightly moisten the polishing pad (soft) and apply a small amount on the pad.
- spread DULON 2 thinly over the surface.
- polish with medium rotation speed until a white haze appears
- buff using a lamb’s wool pad with high rotation speed