Newly designed Maxflex Control Cable represents the superior quality to the other manufacturer’s control cable. Its corrosion resistant construction and high efficiency have literally set the industry standard. It is Pretech Company’s continuous goal to manufacture the best cable in the industry.
Maximized the cable efficiency by reducing 50% of the contact area of core-to-liner when minimal input force is applied. Results in lower backlash at all input force by reducing clearance and contact area between core and liner.
For use on Mercury and Mercruiser engines equipped with Mercury (4000/4500) Generation II control.
- Revolutionary design of grooved both liner and inner core to minimized friction.
- Unique core design to minimize lost motion.
- Durable UV resistant HDPE outer casing resistant to salt water, chemicals, petrol & oil and other environmental elements.
- All stainless steel end fittings.
- High efficiency with smooth operation.
- Travel 85 mm
|Material||AISi-316 [marine grade stainless steel], polyethylene, high density [HDPE], nylon|
|Outboard Manufacturer||Mercruiser, Mercury|