Liquid PVC patch LATKA24 suitable for boats, tents, pools. Damage elimination cannot make an inflatable article better or worse than it was before the repair; it will no way influence puncture and fracture emergence in future.
Seeking for the technology of polymeric tissue article production many producers forget about such an important point as postoperative maintenance. Frankly speaking, they just neglect it.
It was proved long ago that production of any polymeric tissue article presupposes only welding process, since glue is an aggressive polymer which destroys tissue basis when getting under ultraviolet, so it is much more dangerous to use glue as a material for repair of a damaged article.
Basic Liquid Patch Application Recommendations:
1. The product does not freeze at relative subzero temperatures, but it is still not worth repairing your product at low temperatures. Ideal Liquid Patch works from +10°C.
2. Application of the second layer (if necessary) of Liquid Patch, on the “fresh” first layer, preferably on a deflated product.
3. After applying the Liquid Patch, the product can be used after 2-4 hours.
4. Degrease the surface to be repaired – this will significantly improve the repair!
5. For the aesthetic side – use electrical tape (masking tape).
|Best Before [MM-YYYY]||07-2022|
Activator for 500g Adeco Glue. Included rubber gloves