Medium Type Marine Engine Antivibration M16 Mounts, 95 - 450kg
Stock Status: Out of Stock
Delivery time: Please ask for quote!
AMC-Mecanocaucho® Marine Engine Mounts are ideal for mobile applications thanks to their rugged architecture.
Their special design offers multi-axial stiffnesses values , high vertical elasticity,increased longitudinal stiffness and optimal lateral stiffness for improved vibration isolation on that axis.
- The top part of the hood has a cross-shaped stamp, which improves its stiffness in mobile applications and also improves the evacuation of oils or liquid which splash onto it.
- The metal parts have an anticorrosive treatment which is suitable for outdoor applications. RoHs compliant.
- The mounts are clearly identified, as the bases are engraved with the type and hardness.
- They have an interlocking metal component that provides a failsafe protection for mobile applications. This device limits the ascending vertical movement when the mounting is submitted to shocks at traction.
- The top part protects the elastomer inside from possible dripping oil, diesel, ozone and ultraviolet emissions that may cause major damage to the rubber.
- The different stiffnesses for each axis make it possible to offer major flexibility in the direction perpendicular to the crankshaft/shaft of the motor. This provides more effective isolation from vibrations of all types of engines.
In mobile rotating machines that need a major isolation capacity from vibrations and noises, such as:
- Marine-Land units
- Mobile electrical panels
- Industrial vehicles
- Marine Propellers
|Certificate||ABS, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL|