The Albin Pump Marine Premium Water Heaters and square models have a toxic free ceramic inside coating to ensure highest water quality over time. Dual heating as standard - electrical heating and indirect heating based on an second heat source, for example based on the cooling system from the Marine engine or generator set.
20 L (5.3 gal) heats up in 45min, good for 30L of mixed warm water or a 3 minute shower.
- Round version 22 liter (5.8 gal), 30 liter (8 gal), 45 liter (12 gal), 60 liter (17 gal)
- Rectangular version 20 liter (5.6 gal)
- Interchangeable with common brands such as Webasto/Isotemp
- 850W, 230V or 800W, 120V
- Doubly enamaled steel tank with aluminium outer coating
- Enamaled iron heat exchanger for indirect heating from e.g. engine cooling water
- Incoloy corrosion-resistant alloy elements for electrical heating
- Heat loss 1 °C (1.8 °F )/ hour over 24 hours
- Flexible mounting brackets, thermostat and drain valve are included
- Designed for continuous use onboard vessels in demanding environments
|Compliance||EMC 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC, EN 55014-1 (1999), EN 55014-2 (1998), EN 60335-1 (2008), EN 60335-2-21 (02-2004)|
|Power Consumption [A]||3.7|