ZTS Rotary Single Helm + 90˚ Bezel Kit (Black)
Product Status: OUT of STOCK
Delivery time: Please ask for quote!
The Zero Torque System (ZTS) is designed to withstand the external forces such as sudden current change, propeller’s torque and waves while driving the boat. ZTS eliminates torque coming from the steering cable with a uniquely patented design of the torque clutch.
- Mechanical rotary steering non-power assisted outboard engine up to V-4.
- Standard 3/4” tapered shaft.
- Approximately 3.8 turning revolution from lock to lock.
- Maximum wheel size : 16” (406.4 mm) diameter.
- Minimum steering cable bend radius : 8” (203.2 mm).
- Should not be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horse power rating of the boat.
- Bolt-in replacement for our standard 3000 Rotary Steering System.
- Replace/Upgrade the following competitors’ helms: SeaStar Solutions; Safe-T QC; Safe-T; NFB 4.2; Safe-T II; Uflex: T71FC, T73NR FC.