The Zero Torque System (ZTS) is designed to withstand the external forces such as sudden current change, propeller’s torque and waves while driving the boat. ZTS eliminates torque coming from the steering cable with a uniquely patented design of the torque clutch.
- Mechanical rotary steering non-power assisted outboard engine up to V-4.
- Standard 3/4” tapered shaft.
- Approximately 3.8 turning revolution from lock to lock.
- Maximum wheel size : 16” (406.4 mm) diameter.
- Minimum steering cable bend radius : 8” (203.2 mm).
- Should not be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horse power rating of the boat.
- Bolt-in replacement for our standard 3000 Rotary Steering System.
- Replace/Upgrade the following competitors’ helms:
- SeaStar Solutions: Safe-T QC; Safe-T; NFB 4.2; Safe-T II;
- Uflex: T71FC, T73NR FC
Features & Specification
- Patented ZTS (Zero Torque Steering) System.
- ZTS system substantially minimizes torque from engine.
- Optional stainless steel steering cable construction: output ends and inner core.
- Snap-on bezel with minimum tools required.
- Compact size and easy installation.
- Can generally be used on boats up to 25ft. in length.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed A.B.Y.C., N.M.M.A., I.M.C.I.(CE) certification requirements.
|Maximum Engine [hp]||250|
|Package [mm]||550 x 660 x 170|
|Certificate||A.B.Y.C., CE, N.M.M.A.|
1. Rotary Steering Cable XX FT, where the XX is a cable lenght in feets (part number: PR4620XX)
2. 3000 Planetary Gear Rotary Single Helm with 90° Bezel Kit (part number: PR500016)
If required by you ZTS series rotary steering system kit not available in our stock, you can check availability of the components indicated here.